Physical activity is life! Exercise is life! Which exercises are considered the easiest to perform? Except walking, which is the easiest to do.
Think about another exercise that you can do by yourself without the help of a fitness trainer. What other exercise helps your entire body be in top shape?
Well, the answer is very simple: push-ups!
If you didn’t know it already, the push-ups are the closest thing there is to a perfect exercise.
Push-ups are the best upper body exercises that use the body’s own weight to strengthen and shape the core muscles: the chest muscles, the shoulder muscles, the triceps and the back muscles.
These are the 10 reasons why you should be doing push-ups:
1. It works more muscle groups than any other body-weight exercise.
2. The position in which the exercise is performed does not force your joints, so you will not feel any pain.
3. Fifty reps a day equals 2 hours of exercise.
4. Anyone knows how to do it.
5. Even persons weighing over 100 kg can perform it.
6. You can train in the park, at work or at home.
7. With only 30 minutes of push-ups a day, you will keep yourself in top shape.
8. After a month of daily training, you will see a visible increase in arm muscle size and mass, you will lose up to 5 pounds and your chest will be more firm and bigger.
9. Arm strength will increase considerably.
10. You will stay in shape with minimal effort.
Here are 5 tips for effective push-ups:
1. Do not touch the floor with your chest. The descent should be controlled. Keep a 5-8 cm distance. To avoid mistakes, put a book on the floor while doing push-ups. When you touch the book with your chest, you will know it is time to get up again.
2. If you are a beginner and traditional push-ups seem too hard, do knee push-ups instead. Start face-down on the ground. Lift the feet off floor and bring your heels towards your buttocks. Bend the knees to form a L-shape.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6269829